Business Money Market Account
A Business Money Market Account offers a higher interest rate than other checking accounts, with liquidity options that allow you to easily access your funds for unforeseen expenses, seasonal cash flow requirements, or other needs. Blending safety, flexibility, and interest, a money market is a good choice for many types of businesses. We can help you determine if a Business Money Market account is right for you.
Looking for more smart business solutions? Hyperion Bank offers convenient Cash Management, Merchant Card Processing and Payroll Services to help business owners save time and money. Ask us how we can help you--we'll find the solution that meets your needs.
BUSINESS MONEY MARKET FEATURES & BENEFITS
- $1,000 deposit required to open
- $1,000 minimum average daily balance waives $10 monthly service charge*
- Earn interest on balances as low as $0.01
- Earn higher interest rates on higher deposit balances
- Competitive, variable rate account
- Up to six pre-authorized withdrawals per statement cycle**
- FREE ATM or debit card
- FREE Online Banking and Bill Payment
- FREE Telephone Banking
- FREE starter checks
- FREE monthly paper/electronic statements
- Automatically transfer funds between your Hyperion Bank money market or savings accounts and checking accounts to cover overdrafts: $5.00 per occurrence*
Add our convenient Remote Deposit Capture to your checking account for just $50/month, or waive the monthly fee with higher relationship balances.*
Open your business checking account today! Call 215.789.4200, email email@example.com or visit our office for personal assistance.
*Subject to change. Refer to Fee Schedule for current fees.
** Telephone transfers or pre-authorized withdrawals including overdraft protection, internet banking transfers, check, draft, debit card or similar order including point-of-sale (POS) transactions made by the depositor and payable to third parties. Transfers and withdrawals made in person, by messenger, mail, or at an ATM are unlimited.
See our Rate Schedule for interest information.
Other financial institutions may charge ATM fees when you use your Hyperion Bank debit card at their ATMs. Hyperion Bank charges a 1% fee on all international debit card transactions.