Hyperion Bank is currently seeking a Full Time Universal Banker to join our team.
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Provide exceptional customer service via person, over the phone and email.
- Complete all transactions in an accurate and timely manner with minimal tellers' differences
- Adheres to the banks policy and procedure, teller’s policy and procedures and security policy and procedure to protect clients and avoid losses to the bank
- Consistently balance cash independently and accurately while maintaining a neat and organized teller station
- Maintain updated knowledge of the bank's products and services
- Develop relationships by listening and responding to client's financial needs and making appropriate referrals
- Basic Computer skills, good math skills, strong multi-tasking and communication skills and cash handling experience
- Assist customers with small problems by researching and resolving in a timely manner
- Assist with dual control
- Assist Customer Service Area by working with customers on account openings, cross selling services, handling requests and completing related paperwork
- Perform other reasonably related duties as assigned.
Education and Required Skills:
- Minimum of six months cash handling experience
- Minimum of six months of customer service (platform) experience
- Customer service experience a plus
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to respond and assist customers with inquires and/or problem resolution
- Careful attention to detail and time management
- HS diploma or GED equivalent
- Bilingual a strong plus
- Annual Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation
Pre-Employment Screening Includes:
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background Check
- Past Employment Verification
To apply please email email@example.com
Hyperion Bank provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.