Our City of Neighborhoods
Philadelphia is a city of neighborhoods, and these nonprofit organizations help make our community a great place to live, work, and play. For your convenience, you can find information about local news, events, and resources for neighborhoods and businesses in our Philadelphia community below.
Don't see your community organization listed here? Tell us! Our convenient mobile and electronic banking services make it easy to bank with Hyperion Bank, wherever you live or work. Hyperion Bank serves customers throughout the greater Philadelphia region and beyond!
To suggest a community organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Center City District
- Center City Proprietors Association
- The Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia
- East Kensington Neighbors Association (EKNA)
- Fairmount Community Development Corporation
- Fishtown Neighbors Association (FNA)
- Frankford Community Development Corporation
- Friends of Penn Treaty Park
- Germantown United Community Development Corporation (GUCDC)
- Kensington South Community Development Corporation (KSCDC)
- New Kensington Community Development Corporation (NKCDC)
- Nicetown Community Development Corporation
- Norris Square Neighborhood Project
- Northern Liberties Neighbors Association (NLNA)
- Old City District
- Olde Richmond Civic Association
- Richmond Corridor Association
- Taller Puertorriqueno
- The Village of Arts and Humanities