Hyperion Bank brings community banking to you with easy online banking!
Our convenient online and mobile banking services make it easy to enjoy secure banking with Hyperion Bank, wherever you live or work. Open your Hyperion Bank checking, savings, or loan account, then log-in online to quickly start managing your accounts from any device, any time. Going on vacation? Access your accounts from any WiFi/internet-connected smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
What can you do with online banking?
- View checking, savings, and loan balances
- View account transactions and processed checks
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Schedule future transfers and recurring transfers
- Pay bills and people
- Receive email notifications of account balances, cleared checks, and maturity dates--or sign up for text alerts
- Process stop payments on non-cashed checks
- Update your contact information
- Download information to use in Excel and money management applications.
First time users: Create your online banking log-in credentials
It takes just a minute to set up your secure online banking credentials. If you are a new user: in the log-in box on our website HOME page, enter your temporary Username and the last four digits of your Tax ID as your temporary password. You will be prompted to create your own new Username and Password after you log in.
- Your temporary Username is your full Tax ID # (either your Social Security Number or your Business Tax EIN)
- Your temporary Password is the last four digits of your Tax ID #
To create your new Username and Password
Your new Username must:
- contain 6 to 20 characters
- contain at least 5 letters
- contain at least 1 number
You may choose a new Username at a later date, or revert back to a previous Username.
Your new Password must:
- contain 6 to 32 characters
- contain characters from at least two categories of letters, numbers, or special characters
- not contain any blank spaces
- not be a substring of the username.
If you experience any difficulty in setting up or using our easy online banking, these tools may help: