Buying a new home is a busy and exciting time. We're here to help make your mortgage application process as easy as possible.
Need a mortgage loan? Mortgage lenders typically need the following information to start your application and underwrite your loan. You can prepare for your mortgage process and save time later by having this information available when you inquire about a mortgage loan.
PERSONAL & PROPERTY INFORMATION to have ready in preparation for your loan application
- Current and previous residential addresses for the last two years
- Other real estate owned property information (if applicable)
- Current and previous employment information and dates for the last two years
- Bank account numbers and balances
- Current monthly housing expenses such as rent and mortgage payments
- Address and market value information for properties you own
- Sources and income amounts for all borrowers
- Contact information for (if applicable): realtor, insurance agent, condo association
Underwriting a mortgage loan also requires certain documentation. Depending on your individual situation, a mortgage underwriter may require various documents in addition to your application.
Download the MORTGAGE CHECKLIST to read about the types of documents that may be required when you apply for a mortgage loan.
If you are planning to apply for a mortgage loan, we recommend that you gather the Mortgage Checklist information so that you will be ready to provide it upon request.
Our goal is to provide you with excellent service and make your mortgage loan process as easy and efficient for you as possible. If you have any questions about applying for a mortgage, please contact us.
Director, Residential Mortgage Lending
215.789.4179 | email@example.com