Free Web Connect
Hyperion Bank’s free Web Connect service enables you to seamlessly link your account to Quicken®, QuickBooks®, or Mint®, so you can export/import bank transactions and account balances at your convenience, any time.
To connect your Intuit product to your Hyperion Bank deposit account, please refer to your Quicken®/QuickBooks®/Mint® set-up instructions or contact our Customer Service team for personal assistance.
Enjoy these benefits, free of charge
- Automatic account setup: The first time you initiate a download from the Hyperion Bank online banking platform, Quicken®, QuickBooks®, and Mint® will set up your accounts for you, so your data will be up to date at the start.
- Easy electronic data entry: once you set up your account, download all your banking transactions right into your Quicken®, QuickBooks®, or Mint® product.
- Control the date range for the transactions you export from your deposit account into your corresponding Intuit account.
- Automatically reconcile data: complete transaction and balance information makes it easy to categorize and reconcile your accounts in real-time.
- No duplicate transactions: Intuit’s transaction-matching algorithm prevents duplicate transactions in your account.
- Find files quickly: open files automatically through our online banking platform, so no more searching for saved files
CONVERSION INSTRUCTIONS FOR CUSTOMERS WHO CONNECTED AN INTUIT PRODUCT TO A HYPERION BANK DEPOSIT ACCOUNT PRIOR TO APRIL 14, 2020
Hyperion Bank upgraded its system to implement a new online banking suite of services in April 2020. If you previously connected Quicken®, QuickBooks®, or Mint® to a Hyperion Bank deposit account prior to April 14, 2020, and have not yet modified your Intuit product settings, please do so to ensure the smooth transition of your data. Refer to the list below to find conversion instructions for your product and operating system and click on the link to open/download a PDF document.