Join the Hyperion Bank team!
To inquire about available positions or send us your resume for future consideration:
Send an email
Please email Human Resources.
Send a letter
ATTN: Human Resources
199 W. Girard Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19123
To speak with our Human Resources manager, please call 215.789.4200.
Our Philadelphia banking office and corporate headquarters is conveniently located at the corner of 2nd Street and Girard Avenue, close to SEPTA bus stops, the Girard Avenue trolley stop, and the Girard Avenue EL station.
Grow your career with Hyperion Bank
Deposit Operations Specialist
Hyperion Bank is currently seeking an experienced Deposit Operations Specialist to join our team. The primary functions include providing a wide range of support to the Vice President of Deposit Operations and provide backup for other staff members in the Operations Department. In particular, this position will provide outstanding service to Hyperion Bank’s electronic banking customers.
Areas of service include but are not limited to: ACH, Wires, Internet Banking and Bill Payment, Mobile Banking, Business Banking and Debit Card services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for daily monitoring and clearing of all non-post, stop pays, positive pay or NSF items
- Review and settle ACH daily reports and prepare journal entries as necessary
- Process and respond to customer ATM//Debit card disputes including chargeback’s
- Process daily account maintenance requests in accordance with Bank policy and file properly
- Responsible for processing daily reports and settlements as delegated by the Deposit Operations Manager
- Process wires and journal as necessary
- Report discrepancies immediately to the Deposit Operations Manager and assist in clearing discrepancies
- Ability to work with third party vendors
- Maintain detailed records on all work responsibilities
- Maintain the confidentiality of the Bank’s customers
- Remain current on and adhere to all regulatory requirements and training
- Responsible for providing back up to all other Deposit Operations Specialists
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2-5 years experience or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Fiserv(DNA) core processing platform preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with management and team members
- Extensive knowledge of NACHA Rules
- Extensive knowledge regarding Regulation E and error resolution for ACH and Debit Cards.
- Ability to perform tasks quickly and accurately
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Basic Mathematical Skills
- A thorough understanding of all policies, procedures and regulations pertaining to the work of a Deposit Operations Specialist
- Ability to operate in a team environment to accomplish shared goals
- Ability to effectively manage time as related to daily tasks
- Annual Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation
Pre-Employment Screening Includes:
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background Check
- Past Employment Verification.
Hyperion Bank is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any job applicant or employee due to race, color, sex, gender orientation, religion, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.