Join the Hyperion Bank team!
To inquire about available positions or send us your resume for future consideration:
Send an email
Please email Human Resources.
Send a letter
ATTN: Human Resources
199 W. Girard Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19123
To speak with our Human Resources manager, please call 215.789.4200.
Our Philadelphia banking office and corporate headquarters is conveniently located at the corner of 2nd Street and Girard Avenue, close to SEPTA bus stops, the Girard Avenue trolley stop, and the Girard Avenue EL station.
Grow your career with Hyperion Bank
Universal Banker- Philadelphia
Hyperion Bank is currently seeking a Full Time Universal Banker to join our team.
Essential Duties and Functions:
• Provide exceptional customer service via in person, over the phone and email
• Complete all transactions in an accurate and timely manner with minimal mistakes and variances
• Adheres to the banks policy and procedures, teller’s policy and procedures and security policy and procedures to protect clients and avoid losses to the bank
• Consistently balance cash independently and accurately while maintaining a neat and organized desk
• Maintain updated knowledge of the bank's products and services
• Develop relationships by listening and responding to client's financial needs and making appropriate referrals
• Advanced computer skills, exceptional math skills, strong multi-tasking and communication skills and cash handling experience
• Assist customers with small inquiries by researching and resolving in a timely manner
• Assist with dual control
• Assisting customers with account openings, cross selling services, handling requests and completing related paperwork
• Participate in community outreach by festivals, events, and other approved avenues
• Perform other reasonably related duties as assigned
Education and Required Skills:
• Minimum of six months cash handling experience
• Minimum of six months of customer service (platform) experience
• Customer service experience a plus
• Ability to work effectively as a team member
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to respond and assist customers with inquires and/or problem resolution
• Careful attention to detail and time management
• HS diploma or GED equivalent
• Bilingual a strong plus
• Notary Public a plus
• Hourly competitive rate
• Medical, Dental and Vision
• Life and Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation
Pre-Employment Screening Includes:
• Credit Check
• Criminal Background Check
• Past Employment Verification
Hyperion Bank provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.